- The investments for the housing projects will be executed based on the Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) to be established.
- Investors interested in the projects will participate by buying shares of the SPVs. In the projects, a gross return of 50% will be aimed, in US$.
- The above mentioned SPVs will be liquidated immediately after the constructions of the projects are completed and the profits accumulated through the sales are distributed to shareholders.
- Investors have prepared and signed a partnership protocol that identifies the investment principles.
- In an agreement that will coordinate the relations between an SPV and a CONTRACTOR;
- The CONTRACTOR’s share that will accrue with the progress of the construction will be handed over in stages,
- The sales prices will be determined by a mutually reached agreement.
PRIMIST’s INVESTORS’ PROTOCOL
The Investors Rights:
- To be informed of the investment opportunities and to have equal participation rights,
- To join a transparent and just allocation process in participating in investing,
- To participate in the important resolution processes,
- Determination of real estate projects to invest in
- Determination of purchasing prices
- Determination of sales prices and supply conditions of the real estates developed,
- To have the first right of purchasing in the real estates developed, at prices and conditions determined (the order between the participants will be cast by lots).